Cleaner doesn’t have to mean toxic or chemical. It can simply mean…cleaner.
After extensive research and development, DarkCrystal Glass Inc. is proud to offer you CLEAR, a non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, unscented cleaning solution for surfaces such as acrylic, porcelain, metal, cotton wick, glass and specialty glasses like quartz, and synthetic ruby and sapphire.
A cleaning product so safe, yet so powerful. By simply soaking the surface in the solution it removes stubborn stains and rinses free leaving no toxic residue. A truly natural alternative. We like that.
Since the beginning of specialized surface cleaners, options have generally consisted of chemical-based solutions. Today some cleaners claim to be “eco-friendly” and “all-natural” but still have harmful ingredients. There is no need for that and DarkCrystal CLEAR proves this.
Health and Safety Benefits:
- *Completely Non-Toxic Unscented
- *No Skin Irritants
- *No short or long term health risk
- *Safe to mix with other chemicals but not recommended
- *Non-regulated ingredients
- *Food surface safe
- *No concern of cross-contamination.
- *Safe for use around children, pets and plants
- *Emulsifies oil molecules reducing biological oxygen demand
- *Will not harm the ozone layer
- *No phosphates
- *Ingredients derived from renewable resources. Safe for use around plants (and pets and family)
- *Readily biodegradable.
- *A truly 100% Non Carcinogenic green product
What makes our product stand out from the rest:
- *Doesn’t break down no matter how dirty it gets. 100% reusable
- *Does not Expire sitting on a shelf as long as the bottle is sealed
- *The very first Ecig Tank and Coil/Atomizer cleaner on the market
- *The only effective quartz safe soaking/polishing agent on the market
- *Safely remove reclaimed oil from smoking rig’s for easy consumption, no purging required
- *Removes water stains and prevents future staining if used regularly
- *Use as an additive in your smoking rig’s water to prevent oil build up during use and stop bacterial growth.
- *Safe to heat in the microwave or over an open flame. Non Explosive or flammable
- *By far the most versatile specialty cleaner on the market